- Management structure
- Staff roles (skills, dedication & attitude)
- Customer service delivery
- Reporting procedures
- Operational cost control
- Forecasting & business planning
- Diary management
- Sales techniques & booking procedures
- Guest satisfaction measurement
- Conference and banqueting
- Food & drink sales
- Bookings procedures
- Client communications
- Online presence
Whilst we never make changes for the sake of it, it is worth pointing out that we’ve never worked in a hotel where everything has stayed exactly as it was before we arrived. So you need to be prepared to step back from certain decisions and trust in our expertise. You can rest assured that every change we make and every process or system that we implement is done for sound commercial reasons and that without them your return will diminish.
Free yourself from the stress of day-to-day operations and boost profitability by leaving us to make positive operational changes and take care of everything.